Tuesday, November 11, 2008

At 37 weeks, I am officially full term in this pregnancy. It seems like I always struggle with waiting patiently once I know the baby's lungs are fully developed and she could survive if she was born now. I am just really tired now and ready to have some energy back. But I know once little Sugar Plum arrives our family dynamics will change and my time will have to be shared with four family members instead of only three. So for now I am trying to enjoy the time I have, and I'm praying for patience.

I have tried specifically to spend extra time with Lil Pumpkin and Sweet Pea because my lap will be full of a newborn in the next couple of days or weeks. I think Sweet Pea will especially miss cuddling up into my lap anytime she wants. She's my little cuddlebug.

Though I want to be patient, there is a special reason I would really like for Sugar Plum to arrive tomorrow. Tomorrow is Sugar Plum's great grandmother's birthday, from whom she takes her middle name. What a special thing it would be if they not only shared a name but a birthday as well!

6 comments:

  1. So are you in the capital now? I can't believe it's already time!! How fun!! I can't wait to see her! whoo hoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully it won't be too long now! I can't wait to see pictures of the lovely little one! Good luck Momma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your pregnancy seemed to fly by! (for me, anyway :) I hope Jyoti comes soon. That picture of you is really good!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, where are you having little Jyoti? I'm sure she will be just as cute as the others! Three little girls! I love it! I wouldn't mind having all girls...they are soooo precious!
    We are praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andrea,
    Yes, we are already in the capitol. We've been here a week and a half. I can't wait to see her either! But I do have much more patience now that Mama Love's birthday has come and gone.

    Kari,
    I'm going to deliver at La Femme. I do love little girls too! They are so much fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Shannon! I can't wait to see her either. I know you are trying so hard to wait patiently, but oyu can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation, glorify the Lord, proclaim his goodness. I'd love it if you did.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails