Saturday, November 8, 2008

On a Lesson Learned From the Pack N Play


Despite my efforts a couple of weeks ago to move Sweet Pea from the pack n play to a big girl bed, she remains in the pack n play. And apparently Lil Pumpkin wishes she were still in the pack n play too because yesterday I caught her and a friend inside it playing.

I told her she could not get in the pack n play because she was too big and that if she did it again she would be disobeying. So, a few minutes later, what do ya know...Lil Pumpkin is back in the pack n play.

All it took was a look from me and she said, "Mommy, I tried to obey but I couldn't."

It is so hard to obey sometimes. How many times have I encountered the same problem in the last week - "I tried to obey, Lord, but it really is hard."

So, please help me to choose obedience no matter how hard it is, Father.

3 comments:

  1. How often do we come across as immature 3 year olds with our objections to God? Embarrassing. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I love this! Please give Shanti a hug for me...I just love that girl! I can hear her saying that and the best part is that I can totally relate! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! That is so cute!! I love how we can learn from our kids too :) Cool!

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation, glorify the Lord, proclaim his goodness. I'd love it if you did.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails