Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Namaste Ya'll!



I'm so glad you've decided to visit this little blog of mine.

I started this blog as a way to share all of the things I've been learning while living in and learning the language and culture in India, raising three precious but-challenging little girls, and being married to a wonderful but-less-than-perfect man.

The biggest thing I've been learning is that all of these things in my life are ways that God is showing me how much work He's got to do on my heart - it's a mess!

Marriage, motherhood, and life overseas are means God is using to prompt me to holiness.  I've got a long way to go, so I guess that means I'll be here for awhile.

I love blogging because I want to encourage others and share what I'm learning and I'm challenged by learning from others through books and blogs.  So, thanks for joining me on this journey!

Isn't it great to see God's grace in the hearts and lives of others?




Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read it all! Miss you over here. Just when you are coming back we will be returning to the USA. :( Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to it! I have read your blog many, many times but never have made any comments. I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to what's to come and I will try to be more interactive in my participation as well. :) We do miss your family over here. But enjoy your time there - it will pass very quickly!

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation, glorify the Lord, proclaim his goodness. I'd love it if you did.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails