Tuesday, October 13, 2009

On a Recipe for Caramel Apple Dip

A friend of ours shared some great caramel apple dip with us this weekend. I can't remember the proportions exactly, so I just experimented and here's what I did (it's SUPER easy...I'm almost embarrassed to even call it a "recipe".):
  • 1/2 cup butter
  • 1 cup brown sugar
  • 1 1/2 - 2 cups yogurt (to taste)
Melt the butter and cream it together with the brown sugar.  Mix with the yogurt and serve with apple slices. 

Delicious!  And perfect for setting a fall mood, even if it's not cold outside.  Thanks for the recipe, Natalie.

And on another note, If you haven't visited Megan's site, American Khanna, you need to!  Great recipes using ingredients you can totally find in India (and most places around the globe).



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Looks yummy, I'll have to try this during the holidays.

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation, glorify the Lord, proclaim his goodness. I'd love it if you did.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails