Saturday, November 21, 2009

I've been thinking lately about those days when I spend all morning in my p.j.s 
Those are nice days.  Lazy days.  We all need days like that.  But they probably should be fewer than the days that I actually get up, shower, get dressed, put on my makeup, and fix up my hair. 

It shows my family that I care about them.  It shows my husband that he is important enough to look nice for.  It teaches my daughters, without a word, that it's important to take care of their little temples for Jesus and for their husbands (if the Lord has marriage in mind for them). 

When was the last time you spent the day or morning in your p.j.s? 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation, glorify the Lord, proclaim his goodness. I'd love it if you did.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails