Google gives a bunch of definitions for "submit":
- refer for judgment or consideration; "The lawyers submitted the material to the court"
- put before; "I submit to you that the accused is guilty"
- yield to the control of another
- present: hand over formally
- relegate: refer to another person for decision or judgment; "She likes to relegate difficult questions to her colleagues"
- yield to another's wish or opinion; "The government bowed to the military pressure"
- take: accept or undergo, often unwillingly; "We took a pay cut"
- put in: make an application as for a job or funding; "We put in a grant to the NSF"
- render: make over as a return; "They had to render the estate"
- resign: accept as inevitable; "He resigned himself to his fate"
- Submit is an album by the British band Pitch Shifter, released in 1992. Fitting somewhere between an EP and a full-length album, it was the last album to feature Stuart Toolin in the band. The original CD release (in 1992) did not have the two live tracks and Silo was a hidden track. ...
- To yield or give way to another; or (intransitive) To enter or put forward for approval, consideration, marking etc
- submission - something (manuscripts or architectural plans and models or estimates or works of art of all genres etc. ...
- submission - the act of submitting; usually surrendering power to another
- submission - the condition of having submitted to control by someone or something else; "the union was brought into submission"; "his submission to the will of God"
The definition I find most helpful is that submit also means we should ask our husbands his opinion about decisions that we make and to consider his preferences when making decisions, and to be respectful. Aren't our husbands worth that?
How do you define submission?