Wednesday, November 18, 2009

On Lydia's Blog

This is just such a beautiful post from a mommy of a little girl, Lydia Eileen, born with a genetic disorder that has no cure.  I could not allow this post to go unnoticed.  Lydia's parents are friends of my friend, Kristin



"...after I'd had time to process I could finally see God's timing for what it was. Through all of my begging, crying, anger, He had a bigger plan. A greater purpose. A perfect time.
I'm trying now to hold on to this knowledge I've gained. In the midst of our joy and pain now as we watch our little girl, we beg Him for healing. And again, I hear Him say, "If I say 'no' forever, am I enough for you?" He's proven in the past that He is, but I struggle now more than ever with what it seems He's asking me to let go of."



(I borrowed this image from Lydia Eileen's blog.  Isn't it gorgeous?)


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for posting about this. It is a really special story. I can't imagine what Jen is goign through but it is awesome to read her words and know that she is relying on God through the whole thing. Hope you are doing well.
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. From what I can tell, she's totally trusting the Lord with this. I'm so spurred on by her words. Thanks for sharing her site on facebook. I'm praying for Lydia.

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation, glorify the Lord, proclaim his goodness. I'd love it if you did.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails