Sunday, January 24, 2010

On Being Home

Hey, ya'll!

It's been about a month since I posted last, and as many of you know, my absence was because we have been right smack dab in the middle of getting back to India.  Well...now we're back.  And now we finally have internet at home again.

It has been quite the journey.  Canceled flights.  Jet lag with babies.  Repairing the damage of having 330 volts of electricity come through our house.  A monkey peeing on Little Pumpkin.  Seriously.  Each of these is a story in itself. 

But, I just want to say, I'm glad to be back.  It feels like home, and I completely see God's grace in the fact that I can even write that.  But home is really just wherever God has called you to be.

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Glad you made it, even with all the extra adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to making home here and it really being home!

    Welcome home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey so glad you made it and I have been checking your blog to see how you are getting on. I have been praying that it would not be too rough of a start, glad you feel god's grace in arrival and settling in! all our love to you all!!! Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad that you made it. I can't wait to read what you encounter.

    Home is really just wherever God has called you to be...thanks for that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear you're home again and so happy to be there. I've missed your posts and look forward to reading many more in the days to come.

    We're starting to plan for another trip to India, and Varanassi is calling me the loudest... hope we'll see you there sooner or later!
    -Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, gals!

    Amy, I miss you dearly around here! We are all anxiously awaiting you and the family's return.

    Maggie, we'd love to see you if you are ever our way again! :)

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation, glorify the Lord, proclaim his goodness. I'd love it if you did.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails