Wednesday, February 10, 2010

On the Sneaky One

Sugar Plum, the baby, has a tendency to get into trouble.  All it takes is for me to turn my back for just one minute

Today, she discovered our water cooler.  You know what I'm talking about?  The kind of water cooler you usually have at the office.  The place where all the gossip happens.  Yeah.  That kind.  We've got one of those because we can't drink our water from the tap, so the water cooler makes it easier to keep clean water easily accessible.  

So, this afternoon, Sugar Plum sneaks into the dining room and pushes the buttons on the water cooler.  She was clapping her wet little hands and stomping in the puddles on the floor that she had made.  The sleeves of her arms were completely soaked.  It.was.priceless.  [Though she did get a very firm "no" from me.]

After dinner, she snuck her little tushy into the bathroom.  She got the potty seat that we keep handy and put it up on the potty all by herself!  When I found her, she was trying to climb up onto the potty.  "Do you need to go potty, Sugar Plum?" I asked, not totally serious.  But I thought, "Hey, why not?"  So, I put her up on the potty seat, and, believe it or not, this 14 month old went poo-poo on the potty!  And there was much rejoicing! {Yes, that is a Monty Python quote.}

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. This is amazing! Eli just likes to put toothbrushes in the potty! Love, amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! She might be a super easy kid to potty train!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally not fair!! I'm trying to potty train a 19 month old, and all I get is wet and dirty pants. You don't even try and get poo poo in the potty!!!? Not fair!

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation, glorify the Lord, proclaim his goodness. I'd love it if you did.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails