Tuesday, March 30, 2010

On A Resurrection Garden

I found a wonderful idea for making a garden as a way to focus on the meaning of Easter and decided to make one of our own.

A tomb carved, stone rolled away.

A candle in a clay pot lights the way to the empty grave.

A cross made from broken branches, held together by purple yarn, a symbol of royalty.

A girl looks upon the empty grave...

and it makes her heart happy!


Another girl, learning truth from a garden.



This evening, we lit our deep (oil candle), sang a hymn, and read,
"This is my Son that I love and who brings me great joy."  


It is only because of the obedience of Jesus that we are also made able to live in obedience.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation, glorify the Lord, proclaim his goodness. I'd love it if you did.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails