Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Seeing that we have eleven guests staying in our house, Sugar Plum has a fever, power cuts are terrible, and the temperatures are soaring to over 104 degrees Fahrenheit this week, I don't have much time on my hands.

But I offer up this sacrifice of thanksgiving:

You are God of all circumstances.  You extend Your grace beyond all situations.  You are completely faithful.  Thank you for providing us with all that we need for life and godliness.  Fill my cup full with You.



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I am praying for you!! I miss you a lot! Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, What a wonderful way to get through by taking it to Christ. I hope your child feels better soon. Enjoy your company.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Amy! I miss you too, gal.

    The little one was feeling better the next day, and then the oldest caught it, but all is well today. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation, glorify the Lord, proclaim his goodness. I'd love it if you did.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails