10 God-given strategies in difficult times
from The Red Sea Rules by Robert J. Morgan
1. Realize that God means for you to be where you are (Ex. 14:1-2).
2. Be more concerned for God's glory than for your relief (Ex. 14:3-4).
3. Acknowledge your enemy, but keep your eyes on the Lord (Ex. 14:5-9).
4. Pray! (Ex. 14:10)
5. Stay calm and confident, and give God time to work (Ex. 14:13-14).
6. When unsure, just take the next logical step of faith (Ex. 14:15).
7. Envision God's enveloping presence (Ex. 14:19-20).
8. Trust God to deliver in His own unique way (Ex. 14:21-22).
9. View your current crisis as a faith builder for the future (Ex. 14:30-31).
10. Don't forget to praise Him (Ex. 15:1-2).