Tuesday, July 13, 2010

On No Condemnation

Confession:  I have a tendency to judge people, and in return, I fear being judged.  
But I'm learning that in Christ, there is no condemnation.  
When the Father looks at us, he sees Jesus and his blood covering our sin.  

Then what keeps us from continuing in sin?
If God already sees perfection, why should we live differently?

"...your sins have kept good from you." (Jeremiah 5:25b)

The Lord wants good for us.  When we live in sin, we are forsaking ourselves of the goodness that comes from a deeper relationship with Jesus.
And if we love the Lord with all our heart, as we are commanded to do, then a more intimate relationship with Christ is exactly what we will desire. 


Just something I've been thinking through.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. GIrl....right on. Right on. Right on. This one hurt, which means I needed to hear it.

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation, glorify the Lord, proclaim his goodness. I'd love it if you did.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails