Friday, August 13, 2010

On Weeks 1-3 of Homeschooling

I know my blogging has been...sporadic...but we are all still alive and seeking to live out our lives here in this place we call "home" for now.  Which is exactly why I haven't been blogging much - life has taken over! 

About a month ago, I shared a bit about what we did for our first week of homeschooling.  So, while I'm about 4 weeks behind, I wanted to share some of the things we've been learning.  Here are several videos to give you a peak into a few of the things we've learned during Circle Time.

Week 1:



Week 2:


Week 3:



And, for those of you who don't know through facebook or phone, baby #4 is on the way!  I'm due 01-11-11!




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! I love it when you blog! Miss you so much...love the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just watched the videos with the girls today. Their favorite was the one of Jyoti (specifically Shanti being silly in the background).

    Love to you all!

    ~Tiff

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation, glorify the Lord, proclaim his goodness. I'd love it if you did.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails