Thursday, October 21, 2010

On An Addition to Our Calendar Wall

I was introduced by my friend Jessica at Making Home to the idea of praying with our children daily based on a theme that starts with the letter of each day of the week.  I think it's a wonderful way to encourage prayer for multiple areas that I often overlook in my own prayer time without prayer prompts.

But to make it a bit more child-friendly (and to give myself accountability to actually use the prayer prompts), I created a document to add to our calendar wall.  And I want to share it with you in case you are interested in using it as well!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. So does it stay the same each week, or do you change it?

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation, glorify the Lord, proclaim his goodness. I'd love it if you did.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails