Friday, October 8, 2010

On Belly Pics

My friend Tiffany asked me to post a belly pic.  I have to admit, I am not a fan of belly pics.  But, since I happened to be at a baby shower a couple weeks back and there were four of us that were expecting, we just had to get a belly shot. 

Here we are in order of our due dates - Nov. 15, Dec. 6, Jan. 6 (that's me), and Feb. 6
 

January 6th is according to my dates.  My first ultrasound said 01-11-11, so I usually just say that I'm due the first week of January, but I thought it was cool that three of us exactly one month apart. :)

And I just have to add that this baby shower was one of the most fun I have ever been to!  I think it was the game "pin the baby on the belly" that we played - hysterical!  Since the shower was for two expectant mommas, there were two people blindfolded, each going for a different belly.  This made for some very humorous moments!  It was especially funny when this happened:

She was NOT one of the expecting mommies!  

We were also very excited to find out last week through an ultrasound that this time around...
we are going to have a BOY!!!

I'm a bit overwhelmed at the thought, and we are still trying to decide on a name, but nonetheless, I'm excited, and I know my hubby is.

Any tips on raising boys?

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Girl, you look great! Don't be ashamed to show that sweet baby belly. :) Ok, so I have no idea what it's like to raise girls but I know that you are going to LOVE having a little boy!!! There is something so very special between a boy and his Mama. I'm thrilled for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your belly pics (and I am not a huge fan of them typically). It was very tastefully done. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look wonderful! Congratulations on your first boy! Fun fun fun... :-) BTW we are in the thick of studying India right now with Sonlight - very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Georgia - that's cool! :)

    Mel, Amanda, and Kimarie - thanks for your sweet words.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy for you Shannon!! Boys are so much fun- they'll steal your heart- what a blessing

    ReplyDelete
  6. We were so excited to hear you guys are expecting a boy!!! Congrats! Boys are super fun...and oh, so different! So fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation, glorify the Lord, proclaim his goodness. I'd love it if you did.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails