Wednesday, October 27, 2010

On the Lord's Grace in Motherhood

Yesterday, Sugar P threw her first full fledged fit.  She's 24 days away from turning two, but this was a no-holds-barred-two-year-old-thirty-minute-long-fit!

In the middle of her screaming and thrashing around, I realized I was remaining supernaturally calm - unlike the way I handled the other two-year-old-fits from Sweet P and LP in the past.  I was thankful for the Lord's grace in the moment.

Today...today was a different story.  Today I yelled at LP while she was screaming because I took away a toy that she was having trouble sharing.  I.had.no.patience.

But restoration and forgiveness are sweet - especially between a mother and daughter.  I was again thankful for the Lord's grace.

Then, I was encouraged by this post - Let Them See You Grow.  I hope it encourages you too.



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Loved and need it! I also love Jyoti's cute little bottom in that picture!! Thanks for sharing! Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you found it encouraging! :)

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation, glorify the Lord, proclaim his goodness. I'd love it if you did.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails