Monday, October 18, 2010

On A Weekend Craft for Fall

I decided this weekend that we would do a fall themed craft.  I'd seen lots of ideas on several blogs and had wanted to try some of them.  Lil Pumpkin loves craft projects, but during the week I just haven't had the time or energy to do something other than let them color or paint with water colors unless it was school related.  So I pulled together all my energy and we did TWO projects on Saturday.

The first project was gathering and gluing leaves from the yard.  We used paint brushes to spread the glue around.

Not many leaves were fall colors, but it was fun anyway!




The next craft was an idea I got from 1+1+1=1.  I didn't have any marbles (I tend to throw them away when I find them around the house because I'm scared of the choking hazard they present), so we used some wooden lacing beads.  They didn't work quite as well, so we just ended up finger painting the pumpkins.  

The girls loved it!




The plan is to share Jesus' love and send these little crafts in a few letters to our friends we left behind in India.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation, glorify the Lord, proclaim his goodness. I'd love it if you did.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails