Tuesday, November 16, 2010

On Addressing Manners in a Fun Way

We've been having trouble with table manners, so I've been looking for a creative and fun way to address the problems - before Thanksgiving.

Over the weekend, I found this cute little story from Oopsey Daisy.  It's a flannel board story, but I turned it into a puppet show for the girls to put on by printing the characters in black and white, coloring, laminating, and taping them to a popsicle stick.  The scene is perfect for this time of year - a barnyard!  (And we just happen to have this barn finger puppet stage I picked up at Target last year.)

Enjoy the show!  (Superb quality productions.  I know!)



video


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Shannon, oh my goodness, this video absolutely makes my day!! You have no idea!! This story cracks me up, and making it into a puppet show was genius! I love your voices for this story, too! Thank you so much for sharing this with me!

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation, glorify the Lord, proclaim his goodness. I'd love it if you did.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails