Sunday, November 28, 2010

On Our 8th Anniversary

Last week my husband and I celebrated our 8th anniversary.  It's been a great marriage so far - not perfect, but definitely adventurous!  And I am looking forward to the many more years to come.

This was the first time we've celebrated our anniversary in Nepal.  We dropped the kids off at a friend's and went to a little Indian restaurant.  It was quiet and the food was extra spicy (I had tears!) but good.

We sat at this fun table that had spices and dry goods in little compartments under some glass.

And, in true, typical, South Asian style...
there were bugs crawling around in the compartment with the rice.
It made me laugh!


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Love the bugs in the rice! Hehe!

    8 Years!!! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! I love the bugs - nice touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! The bugs were a nice touch :-)

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation, glorify the Lord, proclaim his goodness. I'd love it if you did.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails