Wednesday, December 22, 2010

On a Recipe for Homemade Cinnamon Bun Ice Cream (no machine required)

I found a super easy yummy ice cream recipe that I wanted to try a couple weeks ago at kevinandamanda.com . And even though we have a hand crank ice cream maker freezer thing I love that this recipe can be made without it and it is egg free!

Here are the ingredients (which I think can be found in most of South Asia):

2 cups cream
1 can sweetened condensed milk
3 Tbsp butter (melted)
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon

Whip the cream until stuff peaks form. Combine the other ingredients with sweetened condensed milk. Fold into the whipped cream, pour into air tight container and freeze for 6 hours.

The base recipe (two cups whipped cream and one can of sweetened condensed milk) can actually be tweaked to make a variety of flavors. Isn't that amazing?!

So what kind of ice cream would you make?

Shannon



Shannon

2 comments:

  1. oo yum! Love Ice Cream!! I would have to say chocolate is my favorite. But growing up my grandfather made banana and it holds a special place in my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! This is a potentially dangerous thing to know! I am excited to try it out (with some form of peanut butter, I am quite certain). Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation, glorify the Lord, proclaim his goodness. I'd love it if you did.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails