Friday, March 18, 2011

On Week 19 of Homeschooling - Preschool


Our letter this week was Aa!  

We used our little peg board (that we picked up in Delhi) to make a capital A.

Loving the sight word color by number pages from Carisa (and thinking of creating some of my own).

Coloring was a big hit this week.

And she loved gluing apple seeds to the letter A from COAH.

And for a bit of review, we worked on the beginning sounds worksheet from the K-4 curriculum at COAH.

And the A is for Apple magnet page from COAH.

And the Apple Tree cut and paste from COAH.

And I pulled out the apple counting file folder game that I created last year, which I couldn't remember where I had found but COAH had listed as coming from File Folder Fun.

Plus all of our St. Patrick's Day fun.

Find out what other families did for preschool at Preschool Corner.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. What a fun week! I love the peg board!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation, glorify the Lord, proclaim his goodness. I'd love it if you did.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails