Wednesday, June 29, 2011

On Bacon

For Father's Day, I made my husband one of his favorite meals - homemade biscuits, bacon, and eggs.

While I was flipping the bacon, I got burned and yelled, "I HATE MAKING BACON!!!"  Then I apologized for complaining about it.  But, honestly, who likes to get burned making bacon????  And who likes cleaning up the huge mess that pan frying bacon makes?  "Not I", said the momma.

So tonight for dinner, we are having baked potatoes and salad.  I wanted to top it with bacon because it's just so good!  But I HATE MAKING BACON!  Until now.  I've found a better way, thanks to this video tutorial.




Bake your bacon.  I will never pan fry my bacon again.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. oo how cool!!!! I hate cooking bacon as well and I will be trying this next time!

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation, glorify the Lord, proclaim his goodness. I'd love it if you did.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails