Friday, November 16, 2012

On Gift #41 - Soft Chicken Taco Recipe

Gift behind a door - Aroma of soft chicken tacos warming in the crockpot.

As I opened the door this afternoon, after a full day at school (where I am a kindergarten assistant for a blended model school). The wonderful smell of chicken, which had been simmering all day, greeted me like a warm fall evening.

It was a super simple meal that I threw together before I left the house. I'd love to share this simple meal with you through this recipe:

6 chicken breasts (boneless, skinless, frozen)

1 jar of salsa

1 packet of taco seasoning

Throw everything into the crockpot, heat on low for 8 hours or high for 4-5 hours. Add it to soft tortillas and your favorite toppings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation, glorify the Lord, proclaim his goodness. I'd love it if you did.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails